Once you have users added to the system, you may then begin to register them for training. If you have yet to register users for your account be sure to check out this adding users post for more details.
A few things to note before getting started:
- Every training in SafeT1st is paid for individually, separate from your monthly subscription.
- Every SafeT1st training not only includes the training itself, but also the testing and certification.
- Users can be registered for multiple training sessions at one time.
In order to register users for training:
Click the Settings link in the left-hand menu:
From the settings page, click on the Manage Training button:
From the Training Management page click the Register Users button:
Select the training session that you would like to register the user for:
Once on an individual training session registration page, you will see a few things:
- The total cost per user of the session
- A dropdown listing all of your companies current users
- A dropdown of every state that the training is currently available
- A button to add another input
- A button to register all users selected
You may register as many users as you would like to training sessions simply by clicking the Add Another Input button:
Once all users have been selected click the Register Users(s) button and you will be then sent to the payment system to process your payment.
Please note that all payments for training session payments are final; however, you may cancel your purchase right up until the point of purchase.
Once users have been registered for training sessions, you may view them on the "Active Training" page located under Settings -> Training -> Active Training